of Baton Rouge
Rainbow ARA Badge
The Rainbow Amateur Radio Association was founded in 1995 by a group of active amateur radio operators from several regions of the United States. Today, the club is international in scope with over 135 members around the world.
The RARA is definitely a "fun" club sponsoring these events:
Various members frequently entertain in their homes with
dinners, Bar-b-ques, cocktails and other social activities. By joining
RARA, you will join a family of good friends who share a common interest
in Ham Radio and other technically related hobbies, and who also know how
to have a good time.
- A monthly newsletter: The Rainbow Net News
- Several weekly on-air HF nets
- An ARRL certified VE team to administer licensing exams
- An Internet email list ("reflector") and an online chat room
- Occasional DXpeditions
- Operating and achievement awards
- Hospitality Suites at major Hamfests
Meetings and banquets several times each year, including
the Dayton Hamvention and the
You can learn more about the club by visiting the
The RARA badge is $12.50 and includes a safety pin fastener. Click here to see other fastener choices.
To order, please select the "Rainbow Amateur Radio Assoc. Badge" option using the CLUB ITEMS drop-down menu on our
Please remember to include your personal information with your order in the "Enter details below:" text entry space on our order form.
Click here to see our optional fasteners.
Attachment options include:
- Locking safety pin - included with badge
- Permanent swivel alligator clip, add $1.50
- Military posts - add $1.50
- Over-the-Pocket with a safety locking pin, add $2.25
- Removable alligator adapter (attaches to safety locking pin and can be removed as desired), add $2.50
- Extra strong "no holes" magnetic bar, add $2.75
- Magnetic Over-the-Pocket pouch, add $7
Remember to select the desired fastener on the order form under the Badge Fastener selection.